NOTHING to do with gold, just a Sat. in Lima, Peru

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score

Maybe I can remedy that "NOTHING to do with gold" business on Tuesday or Wednesday, I may have a nice interview lined up with the editor of Peru's weekly paper on mining and oil & gas.

Until then, all I can offer is some insight into how our Saturdays are different for us in Lima vs. in the USA. Lunch with "The Lolos". My wife and her sister see The Met live at the cinema on an HD screen (broadcast on some Saturdays to the world). A Starbucks break for me (Starbucks?). Tai Chi in the park for me.

Hey, it was a great day for me. I hope all is well for you my friends here at pmbug.

"A Pretty Good Day in Lima"

http://tinyurl.com/mzy2va8

Nice write up DCRB. Sounds like you had a grand day.

I kind of took a break from the computer for the last week and spent Spring Break with the family. :)

Back
Top Bottom