Operation ENDGAME

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Official DHS “Operation ENDGAME”: Detention and Removal Strategy for a Secure Homeland (DHS/ICE docs included)
November 8th, 2013
Share7 Tweet5 0 Share0

For those that are not aware, “Operation Endgame” is an official document created by DHS, designed to create the needed framework for mass detention & removal of a substantial number of the domestic populous through combined efforts of a plethora of federal agencies (with optional international assistance if/when required), when the government deems it’s “necessary”. The document is written under the seemingly innocent guise of “illegal immigration” but the truth is “operation endgame” has nothing to do with race or immigration per-say. It is created to be used as the primary plan of action (framework) against domestic dissidents in the fairly near future. Understand that if/when you are deemed a “enemy combatant” you lose your official status as a US citizen, which allows this programs “immigration” targeting and protocols to apply directly to you, which is exactly how this framework is designed to function (via loophole). Think of it as Rex84 2.0, and it has allowed DHS, ICE and various other federal agencies (sometimes including foreign troops) to train in concert for the last 10+ years for the mass detention and/or removal of select groups within the populous that the government deems a threat, under the false pretext of “rounding up dem Mexicans”. Operation Endgame is the brainchild of the Bush War of Terror, and initial work began on the operation directly following 9/11 (Sept 2001).

I am proud to release, Endgame, DRO’s 2003-2014 Strategic Plan. In September 2001, I chartered the Strategic Plan Working Group, made up of your peers in the field, at headquarters and in other immigration enforcement programs to develop a mission statement, DRO goals and performance measures to guide our operations for the next ten years. I am extremely pleased with their efforts and the result is Endgame.

Understand the “War on Terror” is a long-con which is designed to span over the course of decades, with each major aspect of the broader agenda thought out and designed in advance (problem/reaction/solution) to gradually move towards a final desired goal, a goal which Operation Endgame fits directly into (as designed… think of it as the “capstone”). Anyways for those that still have eyes to see, and ears to hear, you likely already known where all this is headed, but for those that don’t here is something to help maybe bring you up to speed.

ENDGAME Office of Detention and Removal Strategic Plan, 2003 – 2012
Detention and Removal Strategy for a Secure Homeland
Endgame is the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Office of Detention and Removal (DRO) multi-year strategic enforcement plan. It stresses the effective and efficient execution of the critical service DRO provides its partners and stakeholders to enforce the nation’s immigration and naturalization laws. The DRO strategic plan sets in motion a cohesive enforcement program with a ten-year time horizon that will build the capacity to “removal all removable aliens,” eliminate the backlog of unexecuted final order removal cases, and realize its vision.
“Within ten years [2003-2013], the Detention and Removal Program will be able to meet all of our commitments to and mandates from the President, Congress, and the American people.”
Endgame is an essential part of an overall strategic planning process that will integrate operations with budget development and performance measurement. The DRO Strategic Plan Working Group, which developed this plan, will maintain it and the process through a suite of performance indicators. These will ensure that operations and accomplishments are appropriately measured and that the plan accurately reflects the current and future environment.
Endgame is pro-active in its vision to confront and overcome the many challenges DRO faces today and will face tomorrow. Throughout the next ten years, DRO will implement and execute a series of strategies that will develop the capacity and capability to execute all final orders of removal. The three these listed below are DRO’s “foundations for success,” the pillars supporting the platform from which this plan and its strategies will be launched…
http://cryptogon.com/docs/endgame.pdf

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/offi...and-dhsice-docs-included/#s2RpzQBGA8LmCFoo.99

When someone claiming to be a writer uses "Per-say" when they mean per se (latin, look it up, you used to have to know this to graduate high school) it pegs my literary BS meter and I stop reading.
Maybe I'm just too old-fashioned and expect people to actually read, rather than phonetically spell something they heard once and didn't understand that well.

When someone claiming to be a writer uses "Per-say" when they mean per se (latin, look it up, you used to have to know this to graduate high school) it pegs my literary BS meter and I stop reading.
Maybe I'm just too old-fashioned and expect people to actually read, rather than phonetically spell something they heard once and didn't understand that well.

haha, point. investmentwatchblog does have some sensationalist stuff.

ok heres a clue -

Thomas the Tank has a friend called ...........

Percy :pffftt:

It isn't just the sloppy use of 'per se', but sloppy English in general.

For example, 'populous' is an adjective, not a noun as used above.

My feeling is that if one is too lazy and/or incompetent in his use of common English that even 8th graders should know, that person is also too lazy and/or incompetent in the subject discussed. No one is perfect, but everyone should at least be SOMEWHAT proficient in English if he wants to effectively communicate to the English speaking world.

Since there are numerous simple errors (not just one), I, too, question the qualifications of the writer and whether due diligence was applied to the subject since due diligence obviously was not applied to the writing.

Back
Top Bottom