That other place bites the big one!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
They got rid of chit chat-- now you think about this- we are ready for anything via economic collapse- EXCEPT for general discussion.

I flat out told them- you are not going to make it.

I hope the 1/2 of the board who enjoys chit chat migrate to here. I invited a few.

They got rid of chit chat-- now you think about this- we are ready for anything via economic collapse- EXCEPT for general discussion.

I flat out told them- you are not going to make it.

I hope the 1/2 of the board who enjoys chit chat migrate to here. I invited a few.

Let it go mate and move on

I notice a recent influx of newbies and am delighted to welcome you all.

If you have all come from 'that other place' and are here for a bit of pm chit chat, us old timers at PMBug might need a bit of context in order to share ....

Silver Stackers (Aussie based PM site) recently shut down the "General Discussion" forum room in an effort to refocus the site on precious metals news / barter / sales.

I don't fault them for trying to maintain their vision of what the site should be. I see some ostensibly PM sites overrun with political discussion, for example, and the PM/economics discussion is rather lost in the mix. Striking the right balance can be difficult some times.

ah ha ! down under chit chat is on the move
Couldnt quite suss the flavour of some recent comments.
All makes sense now.
Gonna be some time delays in the chat then unless theyre on nightshift.

Is this also connected with the cheeky newbie who signed up here, then invited everyone onto his new pm site ? and now theres no trace of this thread ........ (-;

Is this also connected with the cheeky newbie who signed up here, then invited everyone onto his new pm site ? and now theres no trace of this thread ........ (-;

I would say the odds favor it as being so.

Y3eah, I have also noticed a few folks signing up. Two of them I already know as emmbers of another forum we all belong to.

seeing as this looks like the chat room ....... i probably shouldnt gossip but i couldnt help noticing that noob silverlady loves ( ok likes) everything that dali lambone posts and that they are already chums. :cheers:

All of us here at PMBug, wish you both every happiness (-:

ok, im curious about silverlady too. :wave:

Ok- good. I invited a few to come on over. The owner here seems more flexible.

I asked if anyone knows any other sites- I got a pm from him- listing 3-4 with this being one of them.

As far as I know- he never pushed this site over there. This week I did.

Some of us- liked chit chat.

What is so necessary on stacking? You stack and forget. You do not need to trade it.

128819582599003370-1.jpg

Most likely the Ron Paul posts were a problem.

Ok- good. I invited a few to come on over. The owner here seems more flexible.

I asked if anyone knows any other sites- I got a pm from him- listing 3-4 with this being one of them.

As far as I know- he never pushed this site over there. This week I did.

Some of us- liked chit chat.

Respect thread or start your own. All, will have choice. Simple.

Most likely the Ron Paul posts were a problem.

Its funny how those two words "Ron Paul" have become taboo in many circles... just the mere mention of the name seems to draw bewildered glares and head shakes.

Back
Top Bottom