Piers Morgan Falls Ill Days After Public Flu Shot with Dr. Oz

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

fucking excellent !

Lets just jab all the banksters and free lunchers then (-:

and make em pay for it all )-:

I don't understand why anyone pays attention to Piers Morgan.
With “Piers Morgan Tonight,” CNN and Mr. Morgan are wagering that some significant segment of the population still has an appetite for long-form interviews of starlets and statesmen. The low ratings of “Larry King Live” would suggest otherwise. But then, for all his deference to his predecessor, Mr. Morgan is in many ways the anti-King — obnoxious, obsessively prepared and eager to tape his interviews in advance as often as he can.
Mr. Morgan is an unstoppable self-promoter, the likes of which CNN has not seen before. On his office bulletin board hangs a headline from The New York Post: “Piers makes enemy of Madonna.” Before dozens of television critics this month, he said CNN needs to make noise in a cable news “jungle,” and added of his own show, “I want you guys to be writing about the show regularly, good, bad and ugly.”

“It seems calculated, and it is,” Jonathan Wald, his executive producer, said in an interview.
Mr. Morgan hosts a widely viewed interview show in Britain, “Life Stories,” about 12 times a year. His first big break came when he was hired by Rupert Murdoch to run The News of the World, the British tabloid, in 1994. ...

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/17/business/media/17cnn.html?_r=0

You might recall that News of the World is the tabloid that blew up with the phone hacking scandal.

yeah, he is such obnoxious little presstitute, I really, really hated him. And simply don't watch him anymore - it is much better for me, than punishing myself with feeling hate!

Back
Top Bottom