she laughed-

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I said- maybe I will pay cash for my next house when silver goes up.

Understand that houses are lower priced here. Of course it is pointless to explain it all to her.

you better hope that silver goes up a lot and house prices dont, Penn
a serious bout of flation would likely effect both, although probably not in equal measure

500 oz will = an average house paid in full.

This area is below average.

500 oz will = an average house paid in full.

This area is below average.

Penn, I have heard similar statements. But is there any factual basis for them? Just wishful thinking won't make it happen.

Do I think house prices are grossly overvalued? Absolutely.
Do I think silver is grossly undervalued? Certainly so.
Do I think that sometime quite soon they will come into that kind of relationship - 500 oz/house. Maybe, but I don't see it anytime soon, and I have yet to hear real credible evidence supporting such a claim.

Back
Top Bottom