Precious Metals Forum

Go Back   Precious Metals Forum > Bunker Talk > STS

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2013, 08:30 PM   #1
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 671 times
slippery slope

well, now the .gov has announced that they will use drones to hunt the "cop killer" in Cal and all the sheeple will applaud and HERE WE GO... ZH wrote on this today...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-0...dorner-manhunt
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:58 AM   #2
Ground Beetle

Liked: 306 times
Good thing they didn't use a drone on the innocent ladies trying to deliver the newspaper.

H. L. Mencken

comparegoldandsilverprices.com
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:35 AM   #3
Jay
Yellow Jacket

the dumbasses shot a second truck also.:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...omen-shot.html

snip:
A second shooting, involving Torrance police officers, occurred about 5:45 a.m. at Flagler Lane and Beryl Street in Torrance. No injuries were reported in that incident.

Chase said that in both instances police came across vehicles they thought were similar to the one Dorner is believed to be driving. Neither vehicle was Dorner's.

end.

Although I have no doubts that the girl and cops are dead, I rather doubt that that guy did it. But I can see how the cops confused the vehicles, seeing as they both had tires...

funny how we are having one of these shooting events every couple of days now, at the same time the .gov is ramping up the lockdown preparations.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:53 AM   #4
Golden Cockroach

Liked: 2449 times
There are few things scarier than rabid cops on an adrenaline high.

Important stuff: PMBug 101 * Forum Guidelines * Support PMBug
PMBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:02 AM   #5
Jay
Yellow Jacket

comment from a reader on Business insider:
Maybe they can also bribe people to forget about the racial slurs and racially targeted police murders, neo-Nazi song chants, and violent suspect/prisoner abuse that Dorner described in his depositions against them for years before they finally pushed this whistleblower into pure psychosis by destroying his life and his career.

Don't get me wrong - I certainly don't condone what Dorner has done - but being from Los Angeles and knowing full well how dirty the LAPD is, I'm just surprised they didn't push one of their own past the brink sooner. Half the social networking posts on my feed are about this scandal - leaked documents from earlier LAPD depositions describing the culture of white supremacist intolerance that eventually destroyed Dorner's sanity - reports of officers singing songs about burning Jewish ghettoes, calling blacks "n_____s" to their faces without remorse or repentance, and raging, violent willful prisoner abuse committed by sadists in the force on a regular basis that Dorner tried to stop at an earlier point in his life, before the culture of hate infected him too.

The LAPD has become a cesspool. It is time for a public outcry - long past time.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/chris...#ixzz2KaxhXFZV

here is a very good read:
http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2013...doesnt-add-up/

our asshole government has gone too far, and I think people are starting to wake up. Unfortunately, historically, I think its too late.