Still think these gun control laws are meant to stop criminals?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Disgusting. Aside from the main issue, this:
... randomly pulled over for a vehicle check. ...
evoked a strong WTF from me. New York seems like it sucks.

this is becoming nationwide. TSA is already doing random "voluntary" checks on Amtrak all over the country. The "citizen" they interviewed in Austin night before last on the news said as long as it keeps my children safer I don't mind....

Yup, his fourth amendment rights were violated and since the law had not yet been enacted, they arrested him under flase pretenses. Anyone who stays in New York is rolling the dice. Any gun lovers who stay in New York are plain crazy.

No Gun Control law is for stopping criminals,saving lives etc...
They're all about CONTROL period.

GOD BLESS & BRING OUR TROOPS HOME!!!

Pure bullshit.

Fuck New York.

[rant]

Our own ADK is from NY State. I hope he knows the local and county cops well and stays off the major highways. Geeziz, it's almost amazing to even have to THINK that way.

Wow, I think this is the second report I have read re NY's tough new laws nailing someone. A FELONY for such trivial things as owning a gun or ammo magazines. AMMO MAGAZINES, and that is a felony?! :flail:

Sorry, Gov. Cuomo. You are going to lose some of your very best people. Sorry people of New York. Those you are losing, those who "Go Galt", are not going to help you get jobs back, pay taxes, or get you out of the morass that YOU MADE by electing people promising you a Free Shit Empire (State). :flushed:

[/rant]

this is a test. They are pushing to see how far they can go. Just like the Amtrak TSA searches that NOONE is talking about, except the Amtrak thing is nationwide.

Back
Top Bottom