• 2 Post By benjamen
  • 2 Post By 11C1P

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2015, 06:38 AM   #1
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 249 times
Liberty Surprise! new highest PA gas tax, not 4 roads

http://www.pennlive.com/opinion/2015...portation.html

We passed gas and car fees to fix roads and bridges. It is unconstitutional to use gas tax for anything other then roads.

This watershed legislation is the center piece of govr Corbott, with Michigan wanting to copy our stunning achievement.

$200,000,000.00 of this tax wont go for roads tho- it will go to fund the sate police.

This is why I warn people such as a poster here who supports higher taxes for a new school.
They lie to us.
==================
The other day a brazen robbery happened in day light- in front of the court house. We wont mention what color the robber was.

=================

My neighbor who moved out- is going to move back in. Her boyfriend will join her. This is good news- I did not know what type of neighbors I would get.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:36 AM   #2
Super Moderator

Liked: 685 times
High taxes, cold weather, Democrat politics,... move?
Never free.

PMBug 101 *** Forum Rules
benjamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 12:45 PM   #3
Ground Beetle

Liked: 504 times
Originally Posted by benjamen View Post:
High taxes, cold weather, Democrat politics,... move?
Funny thing is, that most of PA voted republican http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/results/president (look at the county by county map)

But like with a lot of states a big city or two can dominate the politics of the state. While I'd tend to agree that moving can help, people shouldn't have to, not to mention, while conservatives are happy to live away from the liberal lunacy, and let the liberals have an area unto themselves to enjoy, the liberals are never accepting of that. The "tolerant" left can't tolerate people enjoying themselves without those people embracing and and practicing their form of "tolerance".
11C1P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 12:32 AM   #4
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 249 times
it was GOP governor that pushed the road tax. Now the dem is in and he wants schools to be his center piece.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:02 PM   #5
PM Bug Supporter

Liked: 691 times

$200 MILLION for the State Police???

Ugh.

It does show that even when the R-Team goes along with a tax hike, it will inevitably lead to more spending, yet more taxes...

I still do not understand why at least one state* won't try cutting taxes and spending, for good! That would be a great experiment.

* We'll see if Gov. Walker (Wisconsin) really DID do what is claimed (wrassled & hog-tied the Dems to the ground), thereby making himself "the most hated man" by the Left.
DoChenRollingBearing is offline   Reply With Quote