Tennessee men arrested for reportedly torturing ticket scalper over fake Bieber tickets

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Tennessee men arrested for reportedly torturing ticket scalper over fake Bieber tickets

“They confronted me and put a dog collar behind my neck and repeatedly burned me with cigarettes,” Cooper said to Channel 5.

Cooper has a history of mental illness and gambling addiction, a lengthy criminal record and goes by the nickname “Slim Shady,” but there is video evidence to back up some of his claims.

He told authorities that Felsher, Young and Hutson gave him $20,000 for tickets to the Bieber concert which they intended to resell at inflated prices. Cooper gambled the money away and tried to make fake tickets to cover his tracks, but the three men figured him out and reportedly attacked him in Hutson’s Murfreesboro home.

Cooper claimed that the county commissioner attacked him first.

“Matt Young came behind me with a dog collar,” Cooper said to Channel 5. “He repeatedly started choking me with it. One of the men said, ‘Stop, he’s turning purple.’”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/...ring-ticket-scalper-over-fake-bieber-tickets/

=========================================

1. who would even want those tickets?
2. who would get crazy over that guy??

meanwhile, on Tori Spellings FB page...:rotflmbo:

edited to add, hey Penn, you and I are just about the only people who post on the STS forum... :)

I need Tori now more then ever.

There is another silver page I some times post on. But 2 or 3 people there are pretty rude and take all the fun out of posting.

BTW- a local town - the mayor race came down to one vote.

As nasty as the local elections have gotten I sure needed something else to think about. I feel bad for the guy we ran. Think about it- people are so vain for their king they are willing for this town to turn into a fracking dump and transfer point for the east coast. We lost by 300 votes. Those people have kids. I have no kids- so what do I care if everyone gets cancer? I am 50, I lived my life--- it was really bad too being mocked and insulted.

I posted a shocker- and it did not go down well. I posted that in 5 years we all will have cancer. A few want me to prove it. How about they prove the reverse. Are they willing to bet their life on it? ..because in effect that is what they do.

Really and truly if I posted what was on my mind the past few days someone would try to 302 me for observation- and suicide watch.

but hey- the current mayor throws festivals, has ball games- that is fun for the kids- parades. Never mind that the fish have cancer and we are going to become love canal, silk wood.

they 'won".

even the paid city clerk mocked us. Just wait until these folks kin start coming down with cancer.

I need Tori now more then ever.

There is another silver page I some times post on. But 2 or 3 people there are pretty rude and take all the fun out of posting.

BTW- a local town - the mayor race came down to one vote.

As nasty as the local elections have gotten I sure needed something else to think about. I feel bad for the guy we ran. Think about it- people are so vain for their king they are willing for this town to turn into a fracking dump and transfer point for the east coast. We lost by 300 votes. Those people have kids. I have no kids- so what do I care if everyone gets cancer? I am 50, I lived my life--- it was really bad too being mocked and insulted.

I posted a shocker- and it did not go down well. I posted that in 5 years we all will have cancer. A few want me to prove it. How about they prove the reverse. Are they willing to bet their life on it? ..because in effect that is what they do.

Really and truly if I posted what was on my mind the past few days someone would try to 302 me for observation- and suicide watch.

but hey- the current mayor throws festivals, has ball games- that is fun for the kids- parades. Never mind that the fish have cancer and we are going to become love canal, silk wood.

they 'won".

even the paid city clerk mocked us. Just wait until these folks kin start coming down with cancer.

In a madening crowd those that could see those dancing thought they were mad...............untill they heard the music.

I enjoy reading about Tori. At one time I thought she was as ACA posted-- but I am past that opinion. Justin Beiber on the other hand is way out of line.

Back
Top Bottom