There IS a God!!!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I have been keeping an eye on my idiot neighbors house lately because Jethro was locked up last week on an out-of-county warrant, and his old lady has been pouting around and not doing a whole hell of a lot of anything lately, and although she desperately wants to get the boy out of the clink, she can't shake together the 1,200 cash bond. This puts her at high risk of doing something stupid, so I'm worried that some miscreant will convince her to help them hit our house some day.

Anyhow, I wandered over and saw something taped to what's left of the storm door, so I went over to check it out. Lo and behold......an eviction notice! the text is something like this:

Asset Management Associates LLC
Suite xyz
Somewhere in Maryland or something
USA, 00000

TEN DAY NOTICE TO PAY OR MOVE

Let this notice serve that you are in arrears for the sum of 1,460 plus fees and penalties. You must contact So and So immediately to avoid being removed from OUR premesis by local authorities. Failure to contact So and SO in accordance with paragraph blah blah blah of our agreement by such and such a date will result in being removed in seven days instead of ten, per our agreement.

Asset Management Associates LLC does not finance lifestyles and cannot finance yours. Our agreement is a binding contract and we have taken steps as outlined within our contract to exercise our right to remove you from the house. Govern yourself accordingly. :rotflmbo:

Signed,
Some Guy With The Power to Crush Your Nuts :cheers:

You know, as much as I bitch and moan about all the details involved in government contracting, it really is the contract documents that can save you or kill you on any given project or deal. These unsophisticated djiblotties signed a deal with the devil, and the devil is now pissed.

Oh by the way, the "wind" blew the letter off of the door. Of course this company has probably sent them a certified letter detailing late fees and amounts owed over the last several months [since Jethro "lost" his job] so I'm not going to sweat it, but if they know it's coming, they might do something to forestall being evicted.

Now, it's a wait and see game. Monday, I intend to contact So and SO and set myself up as the next purchaser. I will offer to send them detailed photographs of the damage done by these miscreants and reprobates, and offer as well to buy the place. I will graciously offer to buy this property, which is now a troubled property, and I will pay them a 50% profit over their auction price for the pleasure. If they decline, we'll explore the possibilities, which at this point may include 'mafia lightning'.:judge:

I'm so fucking stoked I can't stand myself!

Last edited:
You know, Ancona, as I was the first few lines I couldn't help but think that either you or they need to move. Then I read a few more lines.:cheers:

Dumbasses will probably burn their shit shack down in order to collect the insurance to buy the landlord and end up right back in the clink wondering how they got there again.:flail:

So would you take down their place and make a the Ancona Organic Farm, or use the building?

I would keep the carport slab, then take a 330 CAT excavator with a grapple and pull the building. I would dig a small [2000 s.f.] pond to retain rainwater then use it to grow veggies and chickens. These idiots didn't count on me, that's for sure. ; - )

Woah

'the wind' removed the pay up or leave notice and youre hoping by your neighbour not seeing it, they are more likely to get evicted sooner ?

If you are in any way related to that 'wind' then you have set out to harm your neighbour and will pay a price.

I have seen this payback process work too many times to ever want to deliberately try to harm another ............

Put this right Ancona, it will still pan out as you predict but dont nurture the process cos you dont need to.

Rblong,
You are right. I walked back over and put it back. Let them be the reason for their demise.....not me. The house is empty, no furniture, and the dogs are gone. Also, the power has been cut off at the pole. I'll check and see if there is a ring lock on the water meter........

Well done Ancona.
Although it sounds like they have already gone, in which case they were fully informed and the legal notice was of no importance.

Now dont be in too much hurry to show your hand regarding purchasing the plot ...

although a lowball early cash bid could work ............

what strategy have you got in mind ?

I will contact them as I said earlier, and probably let them know in great detail what these people did to the property. 12 years ago, my neighbor Cole and I installed ceramic tiles throughour the home and installed a modern and complete bathroom [remodel]. The house was beautiful. While I have not been inside yet, it has been stripped. My primary concern is that they have ripped out the pipes nad electric wires.

Last edited:
.gov has programs giving money to landlords to rent troubled properties to reprobates. Hopefully, the property owner still cares about the property and has had enough.

You should contact the management company now and mention that you saw the notice posted on the door and you are inquiring about the possibilities of acquiring the property IMO.

...I had to check "reprobate" in the dictionary :rotflmbo: Couldn't you guys use ye olde plain English, like "scumbag", for example, to make our non-native speakers' lives easier :)

Congrats ancona, I hope it all pans well for you, I know first hand how retarded neighbors can really wreak your life for a good while - before they get sorted. My own neighbors back in Poland DID get sorted, after trying to make some funny stuff to me & my property - probably thinking that me trying to be kind and polite everyday, and not trying to disprove & argue every idiotic nonsense they came up with, is because I am weak or something. That was their costly mistake, so now they are afraid to look in my direction, but it was stressful & PITA to drag them to courts. Worth it at the end of the day though, to show idiots their place in the pecking order.

All the best in your new chapter without them :)

i tried to look up "djiblotties"

but i think its Anconese and the translate option doesnt work here in Blighty. (-:

Regarding reprobates....

...I had to check "reprobate" in the dictionary :rotflmbo: Couldn't you guys use ye olde plain English, like "scumbag", for example, to make our non-native speakers' lives easier :)

:rotflmbo::rotflmbo:
That's too funny!!

Back
Top Bottom