Three o' yuz helped me, now I help yuz!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Earlier in my blogging "career" (my second job, after "buying bearings"), I got some help and suggestions from two from our lil ol group here at PMBug.

ancona has a blog, and I copied the "ClustrMaps" widget he has there.

PMBug himself answered a question that I had long wondered about: Why did Googles's stats show so many visitors from Russia, when ClustrMaps did not?

DCFusor has been generous with his time when I had weirdo science and other questions, wow, I forgot, I better go add his site to my piece right away! :pffftt:

rblong2us has been sending along great jokes via email, but has no blog, so sorry pal...! :rotflmbo: :wave:

So, thanks guys!

For the riveting details, "Dew Drop By":

http://robertmixblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/visitors-to-my-blog-since-january-6-2012.html

Earlier in my blogging "career" (my second job, after "buying bearings"), I got some help and suggestions from two from our lil ol group here at PMBug.

ancona has a blog, and I copied the "ClustrMaps" widget he has there.

PMBug himself answered a question that I had long wondered about: Why did Googles's stats show so many visitors from Russia, when ClustrMaps did not?

DCFusor has been generous with his time when I had weirdo science and other questions, wow, I forgot, I better go add his site to my piece right away! :pffftt:

rblong2us has been sending along great jokes via email, but has no blog, so sorry pal...! :rotflmbo: :wave:

So, thanks guys!

For the riveting details, "Dew Drop By":

http://robertmixblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/visitors-to-my-blog-since-january-6-2012.html

now, if you could just get everyone to send you a coffee cup from their country.... :)

Back
Top Bottom