Thrive movie on Youtube

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I moved your post singleshot as this long movie wasn't really focused on the BIS or the subject of the thread you posted it in.

I have not watched the movie, but I did skim the reviews posted at IMDB:

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt2063834/reviews

Reviewers say the movie gives a lot of screen time to David Icke. Why would the producers do that if they really wanted this film to be taken seriously? :shrug:

"I have not watched the movie"
Obviously...

"this long movie wasn't really focused on the BIS or the subject of the thread you posted it in"
Had you watched the movie, you would have not written that.

"Reviewers say the movie gives a lot of screen time to David Icke"
Not really. He is in it but I wouldn't say "a lot of screen time". Besides, so what? Do you have evidence that Icke is not telling the truth in THRIVE?

Let me just say that there is a lot going on behind the veil of corporate controlled news, ie Bloomberg, CNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, NYT, WaPo, et al. We don't always hear about the war being waged between the "good guys" and the Cabal.

September has been named "National Preparedness Month" and for a very good reason. I would suggest to all to have your emergency supplies and plans ready for use. It's going to be a rough time for a while but we will emerge with a much better world.

One of the things of interest here is, there will be a gold backed monetary system put in place, while the banksters and the secret power managers are tried in military courts for crimes against humanity.

WWG1WGA

I should probably have said, "I have not watched the whole movie." I did watch the first 10 minutes or so. I didn't see the relevance in that time. None of the reviews I read indicate that the primary focus of the movie was on the BIS either.

I don't know what Icke said in the movie. He wasn't featured in the 10 minutes or so that I watched. I am aware of his work though. I don't subscribe to his lizard people fantasy.

Reviewers say the movie gives a lot of screen time to David Icke. Why would the producers do that if they really wanted this film to be taken seriously? :shrug:

possibly because a fair bit of what David Icke talks about,ie the harvesting and abuse / sacrifice of children, has become much more widely known about and discussed .....he was the first one to identify this for millions of less aware folk.

Ok not many can wrap their head around the reptillian stuff but he can fill BIG venues and there seems to be a consistent effort to silence /discredit him.

However as the film is about creating a better world and Icke is better known for his fear based, dark stuff, I agree that he does not shine out as a proponent of a better future.

What is interesting though is that Foster Gamble seemed to be convinced enough to fund the project and give Icke a lot of airtime.

I encourage 'full spectrum awareness' and suggest that people watch Thrive, as in the event that there ever is a takedown of the dark state, a lot of things will come to light.
Allow for the possibility that non humans are watching over us ( and that they might even be benign ) and that there could be technologies that can replace our current energy sources

but dont attach too much thought or energy to such ideas at this time

just be aware and allow for the potential :wave:

I've already mentioned that I view Icke's lizard people theory as disqualifying for serious discussion (my own personal opinion). That said, this move by Australia is pure bullshit. The marketplace for ideas and speech should be free:
Controversial British conspiracy theorist David Icke has been banned from entering Australia, with the Home Affairs Department cancelling his visa.
Key points
  • Mr Icke's visa was cancelled on character grounds
  • Mr Icke was due to speak at events in Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Hobart and Sydney
  • Jewish communal organisation the Anti-Defamation Commission launched a campaign to revoke the visa

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-20/david-icke-banned-from-entering-australia/10830064

Suggests that Icke's message causes concern for those who would control us.....

And yeah he does speak out against the Cabal and the Zionists.

Can only add credibility to his message for the thousands of people who had booked a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom