Time Zone?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I notice that we have a number of members who post at odd hours relative to my time zone, Eastern Standard Time. I would never ask a member to reveal their exact location, but I am very curious as to which time zone some of us reside in, because when I see multiple posts at 3 and 4 a.m., the first thing that comes to mind is insomnia, but the second thing that comes to mind is "I wonder where the hell they live"? :confused:

BTW, feel free to ignore this thread and not reply if you are not completely comfortable doing so.:wave:

I don't stick around in any one place to long, but it's mostly in the hot netherrealms of the planet...

We have several members from various corners of Europe and Australia. We have one member who travels to China frequently though he hasn't been around the forum here in a while.

There is in OZ board- it used to be I could count on clockwork on posts at 8 AM and 8 PM.

Now the posting is spotty. 4 AM/PM is as good as guess as to when someone will post.

ET. I am in PA

I work until midnight est almost every day so you will see most of my posts in the wee hours of the am.

when I am in central Texas, we are Central Standard Time, and I usually get up at 3:00 a.m., so my posts MIGHT be early.

When I am in the Philippines, the time is 13 hours ahead.

I'm in Switzerland. GMT+1 (London+1) In summer it's + 2 because we adjust time in summer +1 hour and go back -1 in winter.

Back
Top Bottom