Timeline of a cover up.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

11C1P

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
United-States
Found this story of the Benghazi cover-up through one of my twitter news feeds. Very interesting. A couple lines stood out to me.

11 Sep 2012 (NLT 2000): Ansar al-Shariah set up blockade cordon around SMC neighborhood

11 Sep 2012 (1930-2030): Turkish Consul General Ali Sait Akin dinner meeting w/Amb. Stevens at SMC but sent no warning as he departed through gathering militia forces

11 Sep 2012 (ca 2100): Amb. Stevens & Sean Smith retired for evening; one DSS officer manned the TOC, w/others elsewhere on compound, but w/o their gear or weapons per DOS orders those be kept in separate bldg.

That last part really kills me, they are in a country that is in chaos, and has been hostile to the U.S. in the past, but they aren't allowed to be armed within their own compound. Some more "gun free zone" stuff from barry & hilly I guess.

Then at 2123 (9:23pm) "asked COB permission to go to aid of Amb. Stevens & SMC; COB denied permission, told them “Stand Down” while he tried to reach 17 Feb Martyrs Brigade for help"

It just gets worse from there and it's obvious to anyone with a brain these people were sacrificed for barrys re-coronation. :doodoo: :flushed: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom