tree broken

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Many of you know my yard is a work in progress. This morning I woke up to a little pine tree snapped in 1/2. So I phoned up to their grandfather.

I spend hours each week on my yard.

I hate kids. I mentioned to the grandfather maybe they could get a pool membership for the whole family. I am just doing my time like everyone else here.

sometimes trees will recover and continue to grow.

Cut the break clean so no infection gets in and give it some love

Obligatory (warning - salty language):

gramps is down here now. He told me they are getting a pool pass.

So YAY for that!

Yesterday the neighbor guy on the other side went off on the kids. He complained about the fence and the ball. From what I could tell the kids were fine. Believe me- playing ball is the best thing for them. A better activity then bikes jumping ramps and horse play. So this guy is mad the ball went in his yard and threatens to call the police. Come on now- when kids play ball it goes in the other yard. Is is ok for them to get the ball here.

As I say- them playing ball is a good thing.

LOTS of people are wound up pretty tight nowadays... Some of it HAS to be related to our crappy economy and the lies all around us...

Back
Top Bottom