Weatherization-

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
I have to gear up for the 4 hour home analysis. This is a big deal for me.

I have so very many bad days. I am total and permanent disabled. (Im not asking for pity- just giving you back ground.)

This job has been on and off since November 2013. If I refuse this "help"- I "may" be cut off of govt help with heat.

I own a big house in disrepair. I bought it as a foreclosure my mortgage is less then 1/2 going rents.

I can not put the AC unit in. This will hinder the assessment. Temps are hot and humid and I feel like I am going to faint at times.

I want to gear up- lets says- they budget $2000. I want this to be used on items that actually matter.

I should be jumping down with joy-

Cut off for most grants are June 30- so we are down to the wire.

I told the man- that they can come this week- it will take 4 hours- and If I am sleeping just work around me.

In the mean time- I been asking myself again on refi. I owe 21,970 on my house. 30 year fixed- at 5.5%. I put 20% down.

I am pondering if a refi or cash out- would be to my advantage. I candidly filled our a form with my own credit union.

I do not know weather I am coming or going.

I do not know that I am in the mood for red tape... closing would be in Philly- that is a hike to drive.

Back
Top Bottom