Welfare Mom, 2nd generation

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jay,
Unfortunately, the video is entirely believable. People like the one on the website exist everywhere. There are hundreds of thousands of people on welfare and government payments that do side jobs for cash as well. The abuse of the system is an epidemic and it will never change.

Jay,
Unfortunately, the video is entirely believable. People like the one on the website exist everywhere. There are hundreds of thousands of people on welfare and government payments that do side jobs for cash as well. The abuse of the system is an epidemic and it will never change.

oh, my comment unbelievable was just an "expletive". I know people like this on our street. The welfare recipients down the street, getting four thousand a month for ten recipients, (Bings friend is their caseworker) have a system where the one guy there keeps getting ALL the women pregnant for more benefits.

is that why you had to leave Texas? "all my ex's are in Texas.....etc etc." :)

ha ha... funny you should say that. I'll be singing that song with a band at the company Christmas party. I might play the violin too.

ha ha... funny you should say that. I'll be singing that song with a band at the company Christmas party. I might play the violin too.

what time is it in Sweden? Are you ahead of us?

of course I'm sure you figured out that was pure laziness on my part...Philippine time is +12 hours from the east coast. (I could have looked it up easily enough. Cheers!)

Back
Top Bottom