Precious Metals Forum

Go Back   Precious Metals Forum > Bunker Talk > STS

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2015, 05:37 PM   #1
Ground Beetle

Liked: 498 times
Why we are losing...

And will continue to lose! That is at least until we get a leader who realizes we are at war and can convince the ~40% who just don't get it that we are at war and we need to win this war. The jihadist radicals have declared war on us decades ago and with a few exceptions, many in this country refuse to take them seriously and fight back.

Our leaders and many in the MSM refuse to even identify the enemy due to their liberal PC sensibilities which is the first reason we are losing. Then we not only won't secure our borders to keep ANYONE getting in at will, we also pay for their way to get here, set them up with all the juicy bennies that this country offers. Then when they do attack, it's called work place violence and you are a biggot if you call it islamic terrorism. They say the solution is taking guns away from the people who aren't breaking any laws, so that the lawbreakers will somehow start following the laws that they are already breaking. If that was the way to win this war we could have saved a lot of lives by taking everyones guns away after pearl harbor. (never mind that Yamamoto knew he could never invade mainland USA cause as he said, "there is a rifle behind every blade of grass.") I'm at the point where the only thing I will spend my disposable income on is 2nd amendment related goods, the precious, and grub for the long run. I wish it didn't have to be that way, but I'm getting too old to go places and do things where I'm not allowed to defend myself or my family and no one else is while we all try to dodge gun fire and pipe bombs from people who aren't obeying the "gun free zone" laws.
Old 12-03-2015, 07:14 PM   #2
Jay
Yellow Jacket

Liked: 671 times
so, how do you really feel?
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 07:43 AM   #3
Golden Cockroach

Liked: 2437 times
Originally Posted by 11C1P View Post:
... I'm at the point where the only thing I will spend my disposable income on is 2nd amendment related goods, the precious, and grub for the long run. ...
If you have any funds allocated for charitable giving, http://www.saf.org/ is a worth your consideration. They do great work fighting for the 2nd amendment in the courts (and winning).

Important stuff: PMBug 101 * Forum Guidelines * Support PMBug
PMBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 10:37 AM   #4
Ground Beetle

Liked: 498 times
Originally Posted by PMBug View Post:
If you have any funds allocated for charitable giving, http://www.saf.org/ is a worth your consideration. They do great work fighting for the 2nd amendment in the courts (and winning).
I've been a member of the NRA for most of my adult life. I let my membership expire after they stayed cozy with smith & wesson after they agreed to sell every gun owner down the river, but came back, and brought the wife with after sandy hook. I don't always like every thing they do, but they are by far the biggest and strongest org to fight off most of the stupid ideas the libs have. There are a few other orgs like SAF that I often think about joining, but never get around to it. In fact I just watched a deal on C-SPAN the other day that was a SAF meeting on gun rights. I was shocked to see it on there, and also happen to catch it shortly after it started. Of course they only showed it once. Now if it was a global warming summit, or anti-gun summit, or some other crap, they'd show it 10 times.