Why we are losing...

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

11C1P

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
United-States
And will continue to lose! That is at least until we get a leader who realizes we are at war and can convince the ~40% who just don't get it that we are at war and we need to win this war. The jihadist radicals have declared war on us decades ago and with a few exceptions, many in this country refuse to take them seriously and fight back.

Our leaders and many in the MSM refuse to even identify the enemy due to their liberal PC sensibilities which is the first reason we are losing. Then we not only won't secure our borders to keep ANYONE getting in at will, we also pay for their way to get here, set them up with all the juicy bennies that this country offers. Then when they do attack, it's called work place violence and you are a biggot if you call it islamic terrorism. They say the solution is taking guns away from the people who aren't breaking any laws, so that the lawbreakers will somehow start following the laws that they are already breaking. If that was the way to win this war we could have saved a lot of lives by taking everyones guns away after pearl harbor. (never mind that Yamamoto knew he could never invade mainland USA cause as he said, "there is a rifle behind every blade of grass.") I'm at the point where the only thing I will spend my disposable income on is 2nd amendment related goods, the precious, and grub for the long run. I wish it didn't have to be that way, but I'm getting too old to go places and do things where I'm not allowed to defend myself or my family and no one else is while we all try to dodge gun fire and pipe bombs from people who aren't obeying the "gun free zone" laws. :flushed:

... I'm at the point where the only thing I will spend my disposable income on is 2nd amendment related goods, the precious, and grub for the long run. ...

If you have any funds allocated for charitable giving, http://www.saf.org/ is a worth your consideration. They do great work fighting for the 2nd amendment in the courts (and winning).

If you have any funds allocated for charitable giving, http://www.saf.org/ is a worth your consideration. They do great work fighting for the 2nd amendment in the courts (and winning).

I've been a member of the NRA for most of my adult life. I let my membership expire after they stayed cozy with smith & wesson after they agreed to sell every gun owner down the river, but came back, and brought the wife with after sandy hook. I don't always like every thing they do, but they are by far the biggest and strongest org to fight off most of the stupid ideas the libs have. There are a few other orgs like SAF that I often think about joining, but never get around to it. In fact I just watched a deal on C-SPAN the other day that was a SAF meeting on gun rights. I was shocked to see it on there, and also happen to catch it shortly after it started. Of course they only showed it once. Now if it was a global warming summit, or anti-gun summit, or some other crap, they'd show it 10 times. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom