womans cycle must go on forever

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Even tho she is past menapause tonight was one of those nights.

She was annoyed that I put ice in my glass of water- then did not like when I ate only one pork chop- they were over cooked- like eating steel- but I cant tell her that.

It seems like the mentral cycle goes on past --

to be fair, I doubt I'm very easy to get along with. "They" want to go shopping, talk about FB, etc. I want to buy PM's, long term food, guns ammo etc. I guess we make our own reality. I don't know a single person IN the small town I live in (with the exception of my Blackwater neighbor) who thinks anything is really wrong with our society. I don't know ANYONE who has made any preparations for TEOTWAWKI that lives in town (with the exception of my Blackwater neighbor, who says 10,000 rounds is just a good firefight). Everyone is just trudging along with everyday life. The serious folks I know live out in the country.

went to the "big city" yesterday cause they wanted to go to the "mall". After seeing mile after mile after mile of cars in the parking lots, its hard to imagine how ANYONE will survive if the water,electricity and just in time food stop.
$.02

C'mon now Penn, this ain't your first rodeo man! You know that women are fickle creatures, never predictable, yet loveable and viscious within the same moment. One can never know what will come from within these creatures, but still we love them. A woman is a riddle within an anachronism, the only real and true Gordian Knot, unsolveable yet delicious; irritating yet alluring.

We are addicted to them my brother, just as a junkie must bow to his desire for more drugs, constantly tending to the demanding monkey on his back, we consistently return to our women, knowing that we will never truly understand them, but vowing out loud that we do. ; - )

Last edited:
C'mon now Penn, this ain't your first rodeo man! You know that women are fickle creatures, never predictable, yet loveable and viscious within the same moment. One can never know what will come from within these creatures, but still we love them. A woman is a riddle within an anachronism, the only real and true Gordian Knot, unsolvable yet delicious; irritating yet alluring.

We are addicted to them my brother, just as a junkie must bow to his desire for more drugs, constantly tending to the demanding monkey on his back, we consistently return to our women, knowing that we will never truly understand them, but vowing out loud that we do. ; - )

our Klein bottles, our Mobius strips.... :)

thanks for the adjective orgasm, A. !

Today about noon- I called over- had her to send over a hunk of roast beef for a sandwhich- and that today would be a "day off". She seemed happy about that.

I dont get why putting ice in a glass of water is a problem. I was very thristy for ice cold.

She sells mary kay and premiere jewelry- is very much into her church.

Tonight went well.

Back
Top Bottom