Worlds newest metal enthusiast

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

dali lambone

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
I'm pleased to announce the arrival of the worlds newest precious metals enthusiast, baby Madilyn! And yes, I had the silver spoon with me in the room. Can't let her be born without that!

Congrats! Is she your first child? Nothing quite puts everything into perspective like having a child. Circle of life and all that.

Congrats, Dali! :) As the saying goes, man only realize what it means to be a father, after they hold thei first-born in their arms. Agree, your little world goes through the window (and a new one emerges :))

Many best wishes to all of you :)

Congrats! That's fantastic!

Yup, the whole world changes fast after that moment. But, it's for the better.

ADK

Congrats! Is she your first child? Nothing quite puts everything into perspective like having a child. Circle of life and all that.

Yeah, she is my first. She has been sleeping most of the day. Something tells me that it won't last!

congrats on the new little girl! The dating problems come later....

Men_Punk_Mohawk_Hairstyles_For_Men_20102_zpsa63f459d.png

dali lambone that is wonderful news! Congratulations!

Having a kid changes your life even more than being married though... If she's sleeping a lot, I think you should count yourself lucky again!

FOFOA teaches us that gold sits through time. Thinking inter-generationally is a good way to look at gold, just sitting there, holding its value through time...

very small people are so special !
Sounds like this one chose her parents well too (-:

Back
Top Bottom