You do not belong here!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
So I been thinking about how many times in life- I got the you crashed OUR space- you are the OUTSIDER, GO AWAY!

And you know what? I freaking hate cigarette smoke! Dont stand in front of my house and smoke! I pay the tax here and the mortgage. I have to pick up those butts. I am sick of you!

Smokers need to get some manners. Not everyone has the lung capacity- some of us can not handle fragrances- as lung tissue is scarred from bout with pneumonia.

I would rather be a hermit- then to be "popular" with white trash SMOKERS- who do nothing but breed- and let their fcuken dog bark all day long.

Get out! I am sick of you!!

Hey Penn, what are the odds of the people you want to hear what you are saying are on this site?

Maybe you should try sitting down in a face to face with the folks you want to say that to. It would be more profitable in my opinion.

Speaking your mind to someone other than the one you wish to speak your mind to usually only serves to build up resentment within you as there is no hope of solving the issue.

or maybe, sometimes just having a place to vent helps to relieve the frustration....

just my .02

or maybe, sometimes just having a place to vent helps to relieve the frustration....

just my .02

A place to vent can be good. But its advantage is only if one is also willing to deal with the problem directly. One of the major problems of the internet is that people are often willing to take advice from total strangers while rejecting those whom are traditionally and historically in a position to help.

Back to the specific issue here - Penn should try and talk to the smokers who are creating the hardship. By all means feel free to share with others (us) how the situation is unfolding or even to seek out how others might deal with the issue, but to vent to strangers while at the same time not dealing with the matter will ultimately be detrimental to Penn's emotional well-being.

I also hate the way they think the entire world is their personal ash tray. You can't look anywhere on the ground without seeing a cigarette butt. Why has littering become acceptable behavior?

If they're throwing butts on your property, kick their asses.

Just venting. There was an accident- so gawkers were here for an hour. Luckily it is the exception.

One of my good friends uses this strategy to keep almost everyone away from his place:

Appear gruff, maybe a little crazy, and when people are near the house --- do strange things, such as walk to the garage with an axe in plain view of everyone and, ideally, talking to yourself. Lol.

I don't know if this applies for you, but this thread reminded me of my friend.

Strangely, he's one of the nicest and smartest people that I know --- once you get to know him and are "accepted" - I grew up with his kids, btw.

ADK

apparently I have a reputation as to being "not quite right" so people leave me alone. My 17 year old asked me the other day why I have no trespassing signs posted and Bing has put welcome signs underneath them. :D

I find that it's even better to walk across the yard holding my AR-15 with the 16 inch barrel and all the furniture on it. With a full magazine as well.

don't make them "think" you're craze, make them "know" you're crazy.

I find that it's even better to walk across the yard holding my AR-15 with the 16 inch barrel and all the furniture on it. With a full magazine as well.

don't make them "think" you're craze, make them "know" you're crazy.

i thought about trying this once. Well, something similar to this at least. I was going to go check the mail in my underwear, cowboy boots, a belt and my holster(with gun). I decided that would be a bit off the deep end though, as there are too many young eyes that walk up and down the street.

Most the neighbors view me as strict by the book type.

With some things I am strict- other things I am very casual.

Back
Top Bottom