10,000 illegal aliens voted using the exact same Social Security number -- more left vote fraud outed

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

NEW: El Paso Texas Has Hotels Full Of Illegal Migrants, NONE Of Them Are From Mexico & They’re Flown All Over The Country

“They're not Mexicans — They come in to the immigration center. They wait there for two days, they process them and then they bring them in vans over to the hotels here in El Paso”

“I go inside and immediately I see the lobby, I see the waiting area, I see the dining area, everything is full. There's migrants everywhere. They're sitting down.

They all have brand new clothes on, but you can tell that they haven't bathed in a while. Despite the new clothes, I'm talking about new Adidas, sweatsuits, tennis shoes, jackets, shirts, everything, new t-shirts, new duffel bags.

They have all new apparel, but the smell is just overwhelming. It's really, really funky. And my friend, I see my friend, and I ask him, what's going on? He says, all these are migrants. Now, he and I, we're the only ones who speak English in there. Everyone else is foreigners and it's not Mexican. They're not Mexicans. Not one of the people that I saw.maybe 75, 80 people in the waiting area were Mexican. They were all foreigners from South American countries. They're almost indigenous South America. And I asked him, your parking lot looked empty. He says, they've been coming for weeks. And I said, what do you mean?

And he says, they come in to the immigration center. the immigration center. They wait there for two days, they process them and then they bring them in vans over to the hotels here in El Paso. And all the hotels are filled up with immigrants. They stay the night, they take a shower, they eat breakfast, the same vans come back the next morning, pick them up and take them to the airport. And they get taken from the airport there, they get taken to the airport there in El Paso and they're flown anywhere in the country.”

This is over 4 minutes so I can’t transcribe it all due to X’s text limits but this is shocking

Back
Top Bottom