2023 Predictions -- Go For It!!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Farpdinkle

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
It's time to see how good everyone is at predicting what will happen in 2023. I'll dip my toe in the water first:

Prediction--The Resident will be OOO before the end of 2023.

Last edited:
The FED will continue to increase interest rates first half of the year causing a deep recession, then quickly lower them back down to avoid completely wrecking the entire stock market and housing market.

More items will be scarce or out-of-stock that are produced in China. The government will be handing out tons of money to start manufacturing domestically. It will be political insiders who receive these funds. Long term, expect much fraud, abuse, and failures like Solyndra since it is all just another wealth transfer to the select.

Many major cities will experience brown-outs in summer due to restricted electricity supply.

Food prices will increase substantially due to shortages.

Major solar storm. Hopefully the electric grid will handle it.

WillA2, after an evening of fine dining at KFC, becomes angry at parent’s deception when DNA test results show the girl he grew up with is not indeed his sister, but just his wife.

Well, flippant posts have killed what could have been an interesting thread. Good work.

Maybe I can reciprocate in the future.

Last edited:
- Charges will be brought against Trump and some of his cohorts concerning Jan 6 & docs
- Trump will be out of American politics
- Changes coming for SCOTUS as to ethics & accountability
- War in Ukraine going to come to an end or will heat up to the point where NATO & the rest of the free world will call for the end of Russia
- Gov going to announce major changes to our present monetary system

Well, flippant posts have killed what could have been an interesting thread

Don't take it personally. GIMers gotta gimer.

Baba Vanga's predictions for 2023:​

Solar storm: Media reports claimed that according to Baba Vanga, a solar storm would strike Earth in 2023 on a scale the world has never before seen.
Bio-weapons: She also claimed that in 2023, a "big country" will carry out bioweapons research on people. The result of such research will cause the death of thousands of people.
Nuclear explosion: In 2022, the world came very close to a nuclear explosion amid escalated tensions between the West and Russia over the Ukraine war. Baba Vanga predicted a nuclear power plant explosion in 2023.
Visits from aliens: One of the scariest predictions among all is Vanga's prophecy about aliens visit on Earth. As per the foreteller, the world could find itself "covered in darkness". The psychic claimed that millions would die if aliens visit Earth next year.
Lab babies: As per Vanga's predictions, humans will grow in labs in 2023. With constant breakthroughs in science, the concept of lab babies could become a reality with Vanga believing that parents will be able to decide the skin colour and characteristics of their kids.

i predict another historically hot/drought summer in 2023. (their) weather manipulation is getting more extreme - and (they) use it to attack the US

Nuclear exchange, probably with Russia. Although, right now, the thing the Left so craves, is, not war with Russia, but war with nuclear arms.

We take heavy hits, and then surrender. Because 99 percent of our armed forces Jabbed, won't have been enough to keep them "safe." The dirty unJabbed in West-By-God Virginia and Montana, will have infected all the COVID-vaccinated troops, with COVID.

And clotting, and heart disease, and stroke deaths.

But it's a done deal. The DemocRats surrender the nation, and Russia and China work out who gets to send the looters Peacekeepers in and over...forevermore...

Market shits itself in the first quarter.

MrT.gif

From Searcher in another thread:

Going to make a few predictions here.

- Trump and his cohorts will face accountability in 2023.
- Trump will be out of American politics in 2023
- The state of Georgia will bring charges against Trump and several others concerning their phone calls concerning Jan 6.
- Because of what will be coming out about Trump and his cohorts attempts to overthrow the gov most Americans are going to finally wake up to who and what Trump really is and will be calling for him to face accountability. He will become a pariah in America.

Can't wait to review this one in a few months...

From Searcher in another thread:

Going to make a few predictions here.

- Trump and his cohorts will face accountability in 2023.
- Trump will be out of American politics in 2023
- The state of Georgia will bring charges against Trump and several others concerning their phone calls concerning Jan 6.
- Because of what will be coming out about Trump and his cohorts attempts to overthrow the gov most Americans are going to finally wake up to who and what Trump really is and will be calling for him to face accountability. He will become a pariah in America.

Can't wait to review this one in a few months...

Me too. The Jan 6 Committee's final report is out and they turned all sorts of stuff over to the DOJ. I'm thinking charges will start in Jan.

If you or anyone else is interested:

The Babylon Bee's Predictions for 2023
Dec 28, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

Article Image

It's that time of year again - when the mystic oracles at The Babylon Bee tell you what will happen in the next year with 100% accuracy! Will 2023 be better than this year? You decide!

January 1 - Millions set out to read their entire Bible

January 4 - dozens still reading their entire Bible

January 6 - AOC dies again of PTSD after recounting her death on January 6

February 13 - Kamala Harris reports that Biden had an unfortunate accident coming down the stairs

February 16 - Kamala caught laughing while at Biden's funeral

February 19 - Kamala Harris sworn in

February 20 - Weed criminalized heavily in all 50 states

March 3 - Whoopi Goldberg says something racist

March 13 - AOC says something stupid

March 23 - John Fetterman finally finishes taking his oath of office

April 4 - The war in Ukraine ends

April 5 - The war in Taiwan begins

April 12 - SBF says that another $50 million of people's money has gone missing

May 1 - Obama releases a new memoir

May 12 - No one shows up to work across America. Also, all Nintendo Switches are sold out for some reason

May 19 - Webster changes the definition of gender

May 22 - Bob Iger bends the knee and swears fealty to Ron DeSantis

May 25 - Public schools announce they will now allow Tuttle Twins books in school libraries

May 26 - Tuttle Twins books pulled from libraries after students start questioning teachers' bias

June 4 - Kanye says he's not crazy anymore

June 5 - Kanye joins the KKK

July 4 - Zalenski named president of the United States

August 8 - Dr. Fauci comes out of retirement after new COVID strain leaks from a lab

August 12 - Alex Jones sued for another $400 trillion billion

September 15 - Obama releases a new memoir

September 20 - Elon releases part 3,285 of the Twitter files

October 27 - Elon Musk buys 'The View', promptly cancels the show forever

October 29 - Post Office releases Jan 6 commemorative stamp

November 9 - Pizzagate conspiracy confirmed true

November 23 - Brian Stelter retires to Idaho to be with his kind

November 25 - Elon Musk announces gas-powered Tesla to save us all from the coming ice age

December 5 - Disney announces Phase 5 of the Marvel Universe will be Brie Larson giving a series of 2-hour TED talks on misogyny.

December 10 - A late-night host says something funny (hey, we can dream right?)

December 31 - The last remaining person still reading through their Bible finally finishes it

Don't know where we're going unless you know where you been....

Project Veritas 2022 Year-in-Review​

8m

Electronic currency will be introduced. Gentle as first then look out.

- Gov going to announce major changes to our present monetary system

^^^ I'm not holding my breath on it, but I sure hope that when they actually come out with their cbdc, enough people reject it to make it fail.
...but I have a feeling that all the lemmings we have as a part of society will flock to it.

^^^ I'm not holding my breath on it, but I sure hope that when they actually come out with their cbdc, enough people reject it to make it fail.
...but I have a feeling that all the lemmings we have as a part of society will flock to it.
They will.

Until they see what it means.

But they won't even have to actively reject it, for it to fail - and the system collapse. What it does is LOCK OUT, the majority of the population from half or more of the former economic choices. It turns us into Prison Nation.

And that, by sheer numbers and logistics, means an implosion of the economy. ADD to that, the removal of any sort of motivation - any hope of getting ahead, having a better life, pleasant times...gone.

The USSR would have collapsed in the 1930s, but for American "war" aid. Food and equipment - such as trucks and locomotives. All things that the Soviet slaves were un-motivated to make, or design well enough to actually use.

The second bailout was Nixons...yeah, that Cold Warrior was a secret fetishizer for Lenin. The grain "sale" (gift) to the USSR. Kept them rolling for another 15 years. Without it, Russia would have been liberated by 1980, not 1990.

There will be nobody to bail us out; and we're in a worse position now than the Leninists were in the 1910s.

A Democrat will accuse a Republican of being racist.

They will.

Until they see what it means.
At that point it'll be too late to do anything about it.

No different than in '33. The People could've dug in their heels and acted as the progeny they were, but instead chose to go along to get along.
....and I understand, hard times and all, but it doesn't take that much effort to see how these things work and are used against the People. You'd think that more would catch on, but apparently not.
Unfortunately, perceptions of ease and convenience rule the day.

At that point it'll be too late to do anything about it.

No different than in '33. The People could've dug in their heels and acted as the progeny they were, but instead chose to go along to get along.
....and I understand, hard times and all, but it doesn't take that much effort to see how these things work and are used against the People. You'd think that more would catch on, but apparently not.
Unfortunately, perceptions of ease and convenience rule the day.
You misconstru.

It won't be a deliberate choice. People will just not work.

And will be BARRED from buying - by CBDC algorithms.

Motivation taken away.

Imagine: It becomes illegal to quit your job. And by law, management can arbitrarily re-set your wages - to nothing, if they choose.

Will you keep on working? Will you even bother going in?

That is where we'll be.

Donald Trump will be arrested for using campaign contributions to fund Stormy Daniel's hush money. :cool:

June-July time frame Planet X (AKA Nibiru, or Wormwood) will make it's appearance and bring with it a large debris field.

Last edited:
Donald Trump will be arrested for using campaign contributions to fund Stormy Daniel's hush money. :cool:

- Changes coming for SCOTUS as to ethics & accountability

- Charges will be brought against Trump and some of his cohorts concerning Jan 6 & docs

Trump has been charged in the docs case. See post #75 here:

Back
Top Bottom