50 years living off grid on a remote island in Orkney

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score
Not posting as a how to (although you can certainly come up with some ideas from watching), simply posting as entertainment.

50 years living off grid on a remote island in Orkney​

My parents have been farming a rare breed of seaweed-eating sheep on a remote island in Scotland called Auskerry for nearly half a century, but age and ill health is forcing them to face a future away from our island home. With so much still to do on the farm, I left my job as a TV reporter in Cardiff, Wales for four months in order to help. I took a camera and some lenses and decided to make a YouTube series to show what life is really like on the island where I grew up, and was named after.

19:54

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@hamishauskerry/videos

Back
Top Bottom