Alternative media websites under attack?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unbeatable

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
I noticed when I was going to go to KWN today, a sign popped up saying 'this site can harm your computer'

http://www.silverdoctors.com/cyber-...e-media-underway-cyber-attacks-spread-to-kwn/

Cyber malware attacks targeting alternative news sites such as SGTReport and BeforeItsNews have spread to KWN today, with multiple reports that visiting the KWN website has resulted in the user’s system immediately receiving a trojan virus resulting in Blue Screen of Death.
It appears that sites linking into KWN are also being targeted/ black flagged by search engines. We encourage our readers to avoid visiting KWN or linking their site until their systems have been restored.
Has Obama’s new Cyber security team been getting to work shutting down the alternative media?

Yeah I also saw one last week on an emergency food storage website.
That one seems to be fixed now though.

Hmmmmm

Sometimes that can mean the site has some aggressive advertising that wants to shift the page to their page. I find those full page "Your site will load in 29.....28..." to be very annoying. In fact, most of the time I will click away from them.

All cyberhacking is coming from China. We need CISPA to protect the children. /MSM

All cyberhacking is coming from China. We need CISPA to protect the children. /MSM

I for one really hope this isn't the beginning of a process towards war with China. I really do not wish to live through the next world war. Then again, the last time we had a currency war it turned into a world war....

I was getting the same warning on mises.org a couple weeks ago. I reported the problem, and they fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom