Army base to be investigated after stationed soldiers develop terminal blood cancer

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/health/army...tioned-soldiers-develop-terminal-blood-cancer

I was there with my family during the prime time of this shit. I was there 1989 to 1991. They discovered this in 1990 and didn't tell anybody in the Division that I know about. Even my son who was in his mom for 8 months there, she flew to Panama on the last day possible. So he was exposed also. It is a night mare and appears to be a time bomb in all of us. Thank you for your service.

lol. The Hits Just Keep on Coming.

Back
Top Bottom