Biden Executive Order on Gun Control

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score
(Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden will announce an executive order on Tuesday that reinforces background checks for gun buyers in what the White House is promoting as the most comprehensive policy the president can enact without Congress.

The order will also strengthen federal support for red flag laws intended to stop gun sales to people deemed dangerous that have been passed by 19 states and the District of Columbia. It follows previous executive action the Biden administration has taken with the intent to reduce gun violence.

More:

(Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden will announce an executive order on Tuesday that reinforces background checks for gun buyers in what the White House is promoting as the most comprehensive policy the president can enact without Congress.

The order will also strengthen federal support for red flag laws intended to stop gun sales to people deemed dangerous
that have been passed by 19 states and the District of Columbia. It follows previous executive action the Biden administration has taken with the intent to reduce gun violence.

More:

That's pretty funny considering that his crackhead son lied about his drug use when he filled out his 4473 to obtain a handgun. The same handgun that his sister-in-law, who he was banging, threw in a trash can because she thought he was too dangerous to have it. :ROFLMAO: Apparently, the Secret Service had to get involved to find it. Not sure what happened to it after that, but knowing them, they probably returned it to him. Because every crackhead should have a gun.

That's pretty funny considering that his crackhead son lied about his drug use when he filled out his 4473 to obtain a handgun. The same handgun that his sister-in-law, who he was banging, threw in a trash can because she thought he was too dangerous to have it. :ROFLMAO: Apparently, the Secret Service had to get involved to find it. Not sure what happened to it after that, but knowing them, they probably returned it to him. Because every crackhead should have a gun.
Nothing will happen...ever.

Democrats sure worship some shady characters.
I think your key word is "worship".
Seriously, I agree your word "worship" is correct.
They "worship" any and every "god" that the leaders tell them.

The order will also strengthen federal support for red flag laws intended to stop gun sales to people deemed dangerous that have been passed by 19 states and the District of Columbia. It follows previous executive action the Biden administration has taken with the intent to reduce gun violence.

More:

Why is an Executive Order (dictate) necessary to "reinforce" background checks? I have never bought a gun from a dealer who didn't require background checks.

Why is an Executive Order (dictate) necessary

May have to do with congress not going along with the other stuff (in the op article.) There's a bit more than background checks involved.

When it's available at the Federal Registry I'll post a link to the actual order here unless someone beats me to it.

Blah blah blah, "I'm a fucking moron, here's my meaningless executive order", blah, blah, blah. And "by the way, my son's a crackhead and I have shit fer brains, Thank you".

Back
Top Bottom