Biden's Mask Is Falling Off On Video

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unca Walt

Yellow Jacket
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
It is no longer possible for a reasoning person to think that is Joe Biden. I froze a frame of the video.

I ask the Left: Is that the human that is supposed to be depicted? Or is it another human with yet another defective mask? Watch the video and understand we have been betrayed.

1685394814532.jpeg
The sauce:

Some say it's actually his brother Bo...and JB died a while back

Anyone else think he looks like Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast?

Screenshot_20230530_060703_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Next time around, I'm going to do a write-in vote for a Muppet. Might as well since that's what we are likely to get anyway.

I would really like to hear what the White House staff may have to say about this question. But I think that take a vow of secrecacy about what goes on in the place. But it would be really interesting to hear.

I wonder if there has ever been a staff member who has broken this vow. The person on the staff who would really know would be the household butler.

Back
Top Bottom