Bleak economic future for Canada

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

foolsgold

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

Secret police report warns Canadians may revolt once they realize how broke they are under Trudeau as 'many under 35s are unlikely ever to buy a home'​

• The report was commissioned to provide 'special operational information' for senior police officers and 'decision-makers' in the federal government
  • It warns that young people face an accelerating decline in living standards and says that most will be unable ever to afford a home
  • And it predicts that the country could collapse under pressure from economic crisis, ecological meltdown and territorial disintegration
-RCMP-home-ownership-trudeau.html

Like the truckers revolted?

Canaduh has it covered: Lock down their bank accounts and prosecute dissidents for Hate Speech. What, you may ask, is Hate Speech? It's speech the government HATES.

The ONLY way the docile, disarmed Canuks revolt is if the government is first crippled with economic collapse or active military attack, as in, a city bombed. Only if the government is severely limited by other issues.

I avoided saying "distracted" as it would take much, much more.

From what I've seen, polls show Trudeau and his party are going to get bloodied in the next election. Political change is coming for Canada.

Shades of Trump 2020.

True-D'oh is more than just an incompetent soy-boi politico. He's a WEF creation.

From what I've seen, polls show Trudeau and his party are going to get bloodied in the next election. Political change is coming for Canada.
Less dipsh_ts is good.

Fidel Castro Jr. really messed up that country.

Back
Top Bottom