Review: BOLD Precious Metals

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

4.00 star(s)
1 Rating - Raters
BPM-Logo-hori.png

Shipping: $6 for orders less than $200, free for orders greater than $200. All orders shipped with insurance.

Payment Options: credit card/PayPal or wire/check

~~~

Greetings! I am a co-founder of BOLD Precious Metals. We have recently launched our website but we have been an active and highly rated dealer on eBay for several years. I noticed that we don't have a review thread here so I've added one. We are very interested in hearing from customers about their experience in shopping our site. All feedback, whether positive or negative is invaluable to our team as we strive to deliver the best pricing possible as well as stellar customer service. I am always available to answer any questions you might have about BOLD. As we like to say around the office: Fortune Favors The BOLD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bold, welcome to the forum. Are you an online only retailer, or do you also have a "brick and mortar" shop there in Austin?

Thanks PMBug, we are online only. I think it is unlikely that we will ever have a B&M because we can run more efficiently online and keep our overhead down and, ultimately, keep our premiums as low as possible. I appreciate the question though!

This is labeled as a "review" but there are no reviews from anyone. Should this really be labeled as a review thread then?

Well, you really wouldn't trust the co-founder of the company to write an impartial customer review, would you? :eek:

FWIW, I did place an order with them recently and I received my order timely and with good communication from them via email at each step of the fulfillment process.

Well, you really wouldn't trust the co-founder of the company to write an impartial customer review, would you? :eek:

FWIW, I did place an order with them recently and I received my order timely and with good communication from them via email at each step of the fulfillment process.

Thanks PMBug! We appreciate your business and positive feedback.

I just got an email from BOLD, they are now offering free shipping on orders over $99.

I have ordered twice from BoldPreciousMetals. I used to only order from www.BGASC.com, but lately, the quality of the BU coins from Royal Mint have been garbage. I just placed an order I would like to make bigger, but how can I be assured that the person picking out my coins will take the time to find or locate one of the better coins left. I recently Ordered just 4 2 2oz Queens Beasts Yale of Beaufort and two Perth Mint Tiger and Dragon 1 oz. I Like a few More High Relief coins. Do you guys plan on ever accepting cryptocurrencies as payment, and if so, I would love to work for sweat equity in help you researching and integrating the correct coins, as wells as provide you a layout of when to accept Crypto and when to Suspend accepting payments. Their are about 12 coins worth accepting, however timing is everything due to the cyclical parabolic swings in crypto even on the most stable of coins. Which gets to my next point. Integrating an .api, & using A.I to auto switch on and off what coins are accepted. Thanks,
C. B. Erz

Rating:   4.00 star(s)
These folks delivered my order as expected with good packaging. They have been responsive to the community as well.

Back
Top Bottom