Border security, immigration & deportations

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a community supported watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more.

Register a free account to join the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including access to market data/charts and additional members only rooms (including one for trade/barter with the community).

Had ICE simply went after "the worst" I don't think anyone would care one bit. But the way things are happening it bothers a lot of peeps.
They were. They were going after illegals who had been released from jails in minnesota.

Ie: illegals who had committed crimes BEYOND merely having had entered the nation illegally.

Had the jails simply cooperated with ICE, they wouldn't have been running that kind of operation there.

Edited to add:....and the fact that they were forced to go into neighborhoods looking for them, that brought them into contact with other illegals who then also got apprehended.

Do people think that when they go looking for the criminal and encounter other illegals that they'll just ignore them?

No. They get picked up too.

All that shit coulda been avoided had the gov there simply held those people for ICE as opposed to releasing them back into society.




We've never seen this on American streets before.

No, what we've never seen is local law enforcement being told not to turn over criminal illegals to the feds.
.....and we've never seen so many idiot Americans protesting to keep criminals in their own neighborhoods.


Afaic, Goode asked for what she got.

Parked sideways in the road blocking legit law enforcement activity and arguing with them and refusing to leave until the moment she was ordered NOT to leave.

Then she wanted nothing more than to get away.
.....and drove her car directly at an officer she knew was there.

Search, I don't know if you've ever been pulled over before, but if you have been and the officer told you to step out of the vehicle, do you really think it's going to end well if you suddenly decide to put it in gear and try to flee?
.......and drive your car directly at an officer while doing so?

I'm pretty sure everyone alive knows what happens after that. The only who didn't know, are already dead.
 
Last edited:

Several times. Never asked to step out of the vehicle. Just goofy traffic stuff. Since I was in the wrong I simply paid the ticket. Last time was about 30 years ago. Actually had a funny chat with the cop. He told me to go to the court house and request a trial. I did. He showed up, talked to me and the judge, who I knew personally, and I was told if I paid the ticket there would be no points. So....................lol.

As for Renee, probably shouldn't have been there but she was. Did she deserve to be shot dead, I'd like to see what a jury says.

Me? Would have been no where near there.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…