Buy-den Answers His Burner Phone -- It's Reporter John Solomon! OOPS!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unca Walt

Immortal. So far...
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Nothing to see here. Better bring up Trump.

Q -- They must be shown.

Joe Sixpack and dyed-in-the-wool libs also are waking up to America's biggest traitor and his whole family.

Hard information -- not FBI/CIA/DOJ/DEM/MSM disinformation -- is coming faster and faster.

"The Son's Laptop From Hell" <-- That movie now has a sequel: "The Father's Burner Phone From Hell"

Turns out now he was crooked back as a Senator... and that is waking up with teeth clicking also.

Stay tuned for "The Early Days" <-- Due out in theaters in time for Christmas.

Dumber, is how the Elites, through their Captive Mediuh, keep on covering for this demented clown.

They could find a school-bus full of caged children in the basement of the WH, and nothing would be said.

I guess letting the Deep State run completely rogue is THAT IMPORTANT to them.

And that being said, I guess the only thing that will cure it, is letting it go to its natural conclusion. In this case, societal collapse and nuclear war.

Hard case of Darwinism.

It's not about doing the right thing, it's about retaining power and feeding the gravy train for the DS.

Dumber, is how the Elites, through their Captive Mediuh, keep on covering for this demented clown.

I guess letting the Deep State run completely rogue is THAT IMPORTANT to them.
Because they're part of 'em. The msm is the pr arm of the ds.

Well,, unless the reporter has a recording of the call it's just another story for entertaining the masses. But don't let me get in the way of hope..lol

Well,, unless the reporter has a recording of the call it's just another story for entertaining the masses. But don't let me get in the way of hope..lol
Not to worry.

Back
Top Bottom