Buy Sell Trade on FB

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

nickndfl

Sunshine State
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Mars
Anybody with experience ever buy within a group onFB? There is an admin who is selling 1/10th gold coins @ 2 for $400 shipped.

Do you think it's a scam?

Private group, had interesting name changes in 2 years:

Group history shows when this group was created, as well as changes to its name. You can use Group history to see whether a group's purpose has changed over time.
ehEI8GzjX-8.png

Changed name to Buy/sell and trade with all types bullions
Nov 26, 2023
ehEI8GzjX-8.png

Changed name to Online precious Metals exchange. Buy/sell and trade with all types bullions
Jun 20, 2023
ehEI8GzjX-8.png

Changed name to Golden Retriver Puppies for Adoption
Feb 25, 2023
ehEI8GzjX-8.png

Changed name to Golden Retriver L�vers
Dec 7, 2022
ehEI8GzjX-8.png

Changed name to Golden Retrivers Free for adoption
Oct 9, 2022
XslsLeFRBp8.png

The group Online precious Metals exchange. Buy/sell and trade with all types bullions was created
Sep 27, 2022

I am wondering if it's a scam with a few schills?

i buy all the time in FB groups ......... the good groups .....require references to be a "approved seller" ...its always a good idea and protocall to request references openly in the group forum....some groups the admins offer a neutral ship to location prior to payment........ no references usually means the seller will need to ship before payment......some groups can be scam groups .........so be cautious ....... even with all of that i try to buy small and careful.....any negative feedback avoid the seller ......that being said i have never had a issue most are just normal people trying to make a deal.....also be aware a "private" group will have less spammers etc than a public group.....as allways proceed with caution and if it doesnt feel right it usually isnt

i have noticed the sales groups have been pretty slow compared to last quarter of last year and "street" prices are down

Last edited:
here is a group that is usually pretty active with lots of rules i have had sucess in

Back
Top Bottom