Canada Just Blinked - Quietly Adds 100 Tons Gold

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldbrix

Big Eyed Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Another crack in the West's Death Grip on the usd ( small type intended).
1668132604263.png
"...Look at what people or institutions are doing rather than saying. When it comes to the Bank of Canada, I saw data that made my jaw drop. I have been following the Gold markets since 2012. For those that consider Gold to be the world currency and/or an inflation hedge, it has always made us Canadians feel a bit uneasy that Canada sold off their Gold reserves." - Vishal Toora @ Equity Guru
More Here: https://equity.guru/2021/10/27/canada-quietly-adds-100-tonnes-of-gold-after-decades-of-no-gold/

Weird. They sold all the gold, and were mining and selling everything they had. Now buying? Kugarrands? AGEs? From the Bullion Depository?

Hey Canada!

tenor.gif

Somebody needs to tell them that it is nothing but a barbarous relic and that you cannot eat it.

Theyvshould repkace the maple leaf with a beaver or a moose.

Canadian media calling out the central bank over the lack of gold reserves:

Mirrored here:

I just found out they sell other crap besides tires @ Canadian Tire.

That commercial won't work in the USA. The country is morally corrupt now and many would call it racist for trying to appeal to traditional values. Canada is effed up too.

http s://www.gold.org/goldhub/data/gold-reserves-by-country

so far ZERO, maybe an update in February 2023 may say something different

The 1 thing about Canada is it is gold rich ground. Dictator Turduea can nationalize the mines in a heartbeat and confiscate the productions, and his leftist voters would not blink an eye. MSM would look the other way and say nothing.

Back
Top Bottom