Christmas Music? (maybe)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
A classic.

...if by, "classic" you mean a 20-year-old parody.

It's still worth a snort. Unlike some, I haven't heard this one in awhile.

Johnny Mathis - Do You Hear What I Hear​

WacDanaladis

3:23

"A Sleigh Ride" - The Band of the RAF College - Gliderdrome Boston​

capspread

Dec 25, 2022

"A Sleigh Ride" - The Band of the RAF College - Gliderdrome Boston The Band of the RAF College were playing in a Christmas Concert organised by BBC Radio Lincolnshire and performed at the historic iconic Music Venue - The Gliderdrome in Boston Lincolnshire on 8 December 2022. Videoed in 4k using a Samsung Galaxy 22 Ultra Smartphone. 3:12

An Old Time Radio Christmas​

Dec 5, 2023

27:52

What the 'ell.

How many of us are aging-out Boomers...who actually remember life in the 1960s? It wasn't all sweetness and light; but we were allowed, between various agitators, to actually have a little fun.

Peanuts. Charles Schultz. Charlie Brown. And his pet beagle, who morphed from loyal dog, to delusions of grandeur.

Christmas, Michele and me. What’s better than that. Tis the season!​

The Piano Guys, Peter Hollens, David Archuleta, and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir get together to sing "Angels We Have Heard On High."

An Old Time Radio Christmas Eve Special​

Dec 22, 2023

Once again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

14:01

Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby (Official Music Video)​

Greg Lake - I Believe In Father Christmas (Official 4K Video)​

Dan Fogelberg ~ Same Old Lang Syne (v1) ~ Dan Fogelberg​

Back
Top Bottom