CORONA 19 was a NWO Population Test

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jrog100

Predaceous Stink Bug
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Russia
The world was shut down for 1 1/2 years to see how readily the world populations can be controlled. The government, I'm certain, was delighted to see how quickly people accepted that the corona virus was a "deadly virus" and that society must shutdown, people must wear masks and also accept an untested dangerous vaccine for themselves and their young children. I also believe that the ability of the media and politicians to turn sheep against patriots was also a satisfying outcome.

Corora 19 was a test with acceptable results. There will most certainly be a second "event" that will be much more catastrophic to america becuase it is now clear that MOST PEOPLE believe the government, follow orders without question and are willing to give up their rights in order to be led around by their nose.

Prepare yourselves for what will come friends becuase I feel that the next one will be really bad.

Back
Top Bottom