Cyber Threat Intelligence League (CTIL) - The Plan For Global Censorship Enacted In 2018

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
A whistleblower has come forward with an explosive new trove of documents, rivaling or exceeding the Twitter Files and Facebook Files in scale and importance. They describe the activities of an “anti-disinformation” group called the Cyber Threat Intelligence League, or CTIL, that officially began as the volunteer project of data scientists and defense and intelligence veterans but whose tactics over time appear to have been absorbed into multiple official projects, including those of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

The CTI League documents offer the missing link answers to key questions not addressed in the Twitter Files and Facebook Files. Combined, they offer a comprehensive picture of the birth of the “anti-disinformation” sector, or what we have called the Censorship Industrial Complex.

More (long):

From early last week:

I'm not finding any detailed reporting on what happened at the Thursday meeting other than reports that Matt Taibbi and Michael Shellenberger both testified.

Glenn Greenwald reports on it on Rumble (from 12:00 to 35:00):

part 2 (from beginning to end):

The link in the OP mentions Sara-Jayne “SJ” Terp. Here's an interesting article about her. Nothing crazy, just an interesting read,

^^^^^
Stuff like this intrigues me so I'm going to look around a bit. Spent some time on the CTIL website. Looks benign. Did some quick research on their mgmt team. Interesting peeps.

Edit to add: Further investigations (lmao) have led me to this character:

https://arutzshevatuzarapost.substack.com/ who also posted the stuff in the OP link:

Should I keep digging or exit stage left?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom