Erythritol versus Stevia: Which is the better sweetener?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I grew a Stevia plant for a while. Very slow growing plant in my experience, but maybe I was doing something wrong. The leaves were fun to pick and chew though.

I live about an hour from Big Sugar of Clewiston around Lake Okeechobee in Florida. We have so many local varities it's no wonder more people are not walking around with a jack-o-lantern smile.

The suager of choice is the brown crystal like Sugar in the Raw. There are some with larger or smaller crystals which changes the texture. IMO, the more molasses the better.

Back
Top Bottom