Fed court rules no right to carry under 2A

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

This useless eater just ordered 4 more lowers & the proverbial "couple a box o' shells!" Will only need to make 2 of them 5.56 rifles and I'll have one identical long gun system for each trigger puller in the house. I don't even have all the parts for my AR pistol rounded up yet, but the way things are going I want to stock up on lowers before the next gun grabber gets elected.

Well, now another event is going to make my timing on those last 4 lowers even more valuable. I can hear the price of stuff going up. On another board people who pay much closer attention to the ammo sites than me said there has been a run on ammo and several types are running out.

Back
Top Bottom