fetterman nation

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

BigJim

Ground Beetle
Reaction score

I would be depressed too if I was such an idiot.
Maybe this should be in a good news thread.

WASHINGTON D.C., DC — A spokesman for Pennsylvania Sen. John Fetterman says the Democrat is “on a path to recovery” after checking himself into a hospital for clinical depression earlier this month, and he is still expected to be away from the Senate for several weeks.

The state of my birthplace has turned into an embarrassment.

The development of efficient, mass produced Bessemer steel that supplied the Empire State Building, thousands of bridges and war production to help vanquish the Axis Powers of WWII has become a weak, corrupt commonwealth that does not know which bathroom to use.

Rumors abound.... is he still alive? is he a vegetable? Inquiring minds want to know....

Back
Top Bottom