First Post - Top Ten Reasons to own Gold and Silver in 2022

EON Bullion

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Hi
I am Rory, I am a Risk Manager. I just did up this post on Inflation and the top ten reasons to own gold in 2022.
I will also make a second post about an affordable PM testing device I am working on, following this one.
I'd love to hear what you think
Thanks a Bunch
Rory

rblong2us

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
this sounds familiar ............
Similar postings from a newbie a few years ago ?

EON Bullion

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Not me, I thought it might start some debate, but as you say. preaching to the choir :)

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Rory, welcome to the forum. You cover a lot of good points in your video, but for me, the #1 reason for owning shiny is insurance against a currency crisis. It's not so much an investment that I'm hoping to get rich with, but protection against what I believe to be an inevitable collapse of value in fiat currencies.

EON Bullion

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Hi Rory, welcome to the forum. You cover a lot of good points in your video, but for me, the #1 reason for owning shiny is insurance against a currency crisis. It's not so much an investment that I'm hoping to get rich with, but protection against what I believe to be an inevitable collapse of value in fiat currencies.
I agree with you, I think it is a safe sort of saving for the long term, and also fun to own. Thanks for the comment