For your listening pleasure - Chopin Etude Op 10 No.4

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I would marry this woman if for no other reason than I would get to listen to her magnificent playing EVERY DAY!

I would marry this woman if for no other reason than I would get to listen to her magnificent playing EVERY DAY!

It doesn't hurt that she is decently attrative
:D

Seriously, I can barely follow her fingers she is playing so fast, WOW!

The first part of this video is a song I'm continuing to learn to play right now (up through about 4 minutes). Only about halfway there. I like this guy's tempo, most people like it faster. Too many of Chopin's pieces are gaudy showboats that this is why this one stands out to me (and let's face it, I can play, but I'll never play any of those...)

I'd love to learn the waltz in the second portion of the video as well.

Had a friend I grew up with that could play Fantasie Impromptu like a state champion and was always blown away by it.

The most complicated thing I can play (not even half this quality, of course):

I've always loved the piano. Have a Yamaha Clavinova CLP370 - can go and play away with headphones on as people sleep, if I wanted.

Nothing digital will ever match or surpass a well-built acoustic, in my book. Bought the clavinova a couple of years ago for the versatility and really love the sound quality in my home too.

Back
Top Bottom