Forget Hunter Biden, what about Jared and Ivanka’s grift?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score
Not a hit piece - just newsworthy. If we could dig into everyone in office we'd probably come up with all sorts of crimes. And a few perversions. Have we hit the bottom of the barrel or will we slide even deeper down the rabbit hole of self-serving politicos will screw us every way but loose?

Forget Hunter Biden, what about Jared and Ivanka’s grift?​

Jun 29, 2023

24:32

Worst what-a-bout ism ever.

Agreed.

"Yah, sure, Hitler may have done a few bad things. I'm not saying all the rumors are true, mind you, but maybe he wasn't exactly a Boy Scout. But I heard that Margaret Thatcher once forgot to return a library book and kept it for nearly 18 months! The horror!"

pearls.jpg

All I can say is that I, for one, am really happy that last election was about decency. :ROFLMAO:

biden453.png

biden168.jpeg

biden193.jpg

Nobody gets elected to national political office without being compromised. The campaigns are paid for by those with whom they have compromised.

Vivek sounds great, almost like a new Ron Paul that is actually charismatic, but he has no chance if the corporatocracy hasn't chosen him.

Back
Top Bottom