Fraud Street

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Voodoo

Yellow Jacket
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
If you really want to start peeling back the layers of the Wall St fraud that has become so pervasive this is a very good recent interview. This covers Naked Short selling, the DTC, spoofing, and counterfeiting shares. Wes Christian has been researching this area since 2000. It's all in the details which nobody ever looked into, at least until we go the "meme" stock "mania".

The Bottom Line:
Wall Street makes more money Killing companies now than making them.

Also note at 18 mins he notes A HUGE coming revelation in the next month... Hmm he says this will DWARF Gamestop/AMC. Very interesting.

Genius Group CEO (GNS- which just went from 50 cents to $6) did an interview with the Torchligh CEO. He pretty much comes out and shows that all this Fraud was being done by FINRA and the DTC. Someone filled a fraudulent Form S11 (not sure on the stupid number) in order to get the preferred shares MMTLP to trade. They made up old data.

Well after 3 calls to my broker and an email help from the transfer agent I believe I have finally registered some BBBY shares in my name. Sure, not worth as much as of today but I think the Price is Wrong. It took some very distinct wording to the broker and persistence.

It goes something like "Please send X shares to American Stock Exchange (you have to know who the agent is for each stock, Computershare and EQ are two other large ones I believe) via DRS in registered form".

Back
Top Bottom