From the Real Donald T.rump

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hey Walt...........this is a bit off topic but have you considered sharing some of your articles, writings here. I think gim had a thread where you or someone else did that.

Just a thought. Maybe start a thread "Walt's Corner", "Walts Reading Room" or whatever you'd choose to call it. Maybe post it in Arts and Entertainment so that it would be public.

I think it would be well received.

Kind of you to suggest it.

I will look through my old files and pull a few published articles... Din' even know there was an "Arts and Entertainment" thingy.

Kind of you to suggest it.

I will look through my old files and pull a few published articles... Din' even know there was an "Arts and Entertainment" thingy.

There's all sorts of "sections" or "forums." I'm trying to limit my exposure in the politics and hot topics sections. Getting tired of the insanity and both sections are private (members only) and not available to the general public. Would rather see some fun stuff that the public can see.

You're a pilot. I follow several private pilots on youtube. Their vids are really neat to watch. Another subject you or someone else might want to consider.

Writer and pilot. You got it going on. I think a lot of peeps would enjoy your posts.

jm2c

Back
Top Bottom