GGWAG (Good Guy/Gal With A Gun

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I can never get enough of armed citizens defending themselves against scum bags. Here's a couple to start.

I'm surprised at the media's shock that "he took matters into his own hands" as if that was a problem...

That last video 16 year old got a gut shot... that's not going to be a good thing as his life continues.

A little off topic but still good.

A Georgia man's attempt to rob a business in the early hours of Christmas morning went awry when employees fended off the suspect, sending him slipping on ice and hitting his head on the ground, according to the Gainesville Police Department.

Luis Sajbocho-Ordonez, 30, is now facing armed robbery and aggravated assault charges.

The incident, which police likened to a "scene out of Home Alone," began around 1:00 a.m. on Christmas morning.

Read the rest:

Catalytic Converter Thieves Pelted With Paintballs​

5:19

Watch Armed Resident Open Fire On Intruders Posing As Maintenance Workers​

Aug 25, 2023

11:22

In a gripping incident straight out of Dallas, Texas, a pair of armed would-be intruders attempted to force entry into an apartment by posing as maintenance workers & kicking down the door. But this story takes a turn when the quick-witted Armed resident decided to defend his home. Join me as we unravel this intense tale of self-defense against cunning criminals.
Discover how the armed citizen, a Dallas local, turned the tables on these intruders who spoke to him on the doorbell camera and thought he wasn't home.
The dramatic doorbell video captures the unfolding events, revealing the split-second decisions that saved lives.
Watch as gunfire erupts, and I break down every crucial detail.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@ColionNoir/videos

Caught on camera: Beauty supply store owner scuffles with armed woman during attempted robbery​

Sep 11, 2023

Story:

These Three-Armed Thugs Never Thought This Woman Would Fight Back!​

Aug 18, 2023

12:34

When a petite woman was attacked in her home by three armed men bent on robbery or worse, she immediately engaged the thugs with well-aimed gunfire.
One suspect died, and two more fled the scene.
We break this situation down and cover what she did right, what she did wrong, and go over tips that can help keep your family safe!
Share our video and be sure to subscribe to our channel for more content!

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@missourifirearmscoalition1319/videos

As Armed Neighbor Shoots Multiple Armed Intruders Woman Insists She Is Still Against Guns​

Sep 19, 2023

5:46

At 2am Sunday morning, a West Melbourne homeowner exercised their Second Amendment right to self-defense by using their firearm to fend off intruders who had unlawfully entered their home, resulting in the death of one of the intruders.
A neighbor stated, “I’m against guns. I think we really need to take a look at it, and we’re not. I just stay at home, stay out of the way."
However, it is important to recognize that responsible gun owners serve as the vital line of defense against criminal threats.

13-Year-Old Shoots Home Intruder After Taking Gun From Hesitant Mother In Phoenix AZ​

Sep 20, 2023

6:51

In a recent incident in Phoenix, a 13-year-old boy displayed remarkable courage and responsibility by defending his family's home from an intruder when his mother was very hesitant. The suspect, 35, had no ties to the residence but attempted to forcibly enter it on a Friday night.
The victim, a mother of five, had already issued multiple warnings to Saavedra to leave the property before resorting to self-defense. She retreated inside her home, instructed her children to secure the door, and called the police. Realizing the gravity of the situation, she also retrieved a firearm to protect her family.
The intruder, undeterred by the warnings, persisted and shattered a windowpane in an attempt to gain entry. However recognizing his mother was hesitant, it was her 13-year-old son who, recognizing the imminent threat, took action. He courageously used the firearm and fired it at the intruder neutralizing the intruder.

Wow, Hammer Wielding Robber Gets Shot Trying To Rob A Gun Store​

Oct 24, 2023

4:34

In a stunning display of self-defense, a gun store owner in Livermore, CA, stood his ground when faced with an armed intruder.
🔨 At around 2:30 p.m. on a fateful Sunday afternoon, a 28-year-old masked man armed with a hammer, attempted to rob East Bay Firearms.
But this courageous gun shop owner was ready to protect his store, his livelihood, and the principles enshrined in the Second Amendment!
The intruder, covered in a mask, hooded sweatshirt, and gloves, tried to seize a firearm but was not smart enough to realize that he was trying to rob A GUN STORE where people carry guns for protection!
The shop owner defended his store, his customers, and himself by taking decisive action.
💪 Don't miss this exclusive video coverage of the heroic act that unfolded at East Bay Firearms.

I thought just about everyone knows the old saying "Don't bring a knife to a gunfight".
This dumbass must be king of the dumbasses 'cause he brought a freakin' hammer to a gun store.

WATCH: Armed Los Angeles Man Has Shootout With Would-Be Robbers To Save His Family​

Nov 6, 2023

8:07

Armed robbers attempted to seize control over an armed Los Angeles father as he prepared to enter his residence on Saturday night with a cup of coffee in his hand. Their endeavor, however, culminated in a hasty retreat amidst a hail of gunfire!
The armed father stated after, "I guess they decided to try to come at me and come in the house, but I have a five-month-old baby and a wife and a nanny in the house, and that wasn't going to happen.
"Surveillance footage shows the armed father as he approached his front door, holding a to-go cup of coffee. Subsequently, the video reveals one of the intruders jumping the gate and rushing up behind him brandishing a firearm.
In response, the father swiftly pivoted, swatting at the gun, threw his cup of coffee, and then drew his own weapon, initiating a barrage of gunfire.
The intruders hastily ran for their lives.
Describing the incident, the father recounted, "Out of nowhere, I felt someone run up behind me, put something to my back, put a pistol to my back, and somebody running up."

Secret Society Helping NYC Bodega Workers Obtain Concealed Carry Permits​

Dec 4, 2023

9:55

The United Bodegas of America announced on Sunday the formation of a "secret society" for bodega workers and owners across New York City to facilitate the legal acquisition of concealed carry licenses.
Hundreds have now become lawful gun owners through this initiative. The establishment of the "Secret Society of Gun Owners" is aimed at enabling members to take charge of their safety. It's emphasized that the intent behind obtaining concealed carry licenses is not to permit harm but to provide a legal means of self-defense.
Lets discuss this!

Back
Top Bottom