Gold or silver or mix?

Golsil

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
ancona..... Referring to junk silver and junk gold. We do not have too many sources here in this neck of the woods. I know of only two flea markets that operate on each Sunday of each month. Those who have this commodity want too much for it. You buy yours sometimes in portions of a coffee can. I'm lucky to get one nickel or dime for a few bucks. No fair. Those flea operators think that everything they sell is of a high value. I guess being ignorant sometimes pays off.

You are indeed lucky to have access to a good source. The only stuff I have a chance to buy is absolute crap and over priced.

Golsil

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Gold, Silver or mix. Neither of those. Take a holiday, get yourself a case of beer, go and enjoy yourself. Just carry on with your regular curricular activities and wait for THAT right moment. In the meantime, don't forget to hoard every cent you can, so that your investment is the best you can possibly make. Determination, discipline and patience, those are the rule of the day. Clear your mind and be prepared for your big day. You just may remember this as your greatest endeavor. Keep focused.

Last edited:

Golsil

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Well... having gone over my posts, I certainly believe that I am consistently consistent. Having a one track mind helps me focus on my gold and silver investment. Stocks? A little, but precious metals are my game and fortune.

Golsil

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
It is my observation that the value of silver is on the way up and will even keep going up and up, as demands increase for industrial purposes and due to that, silver investment will subsequently skyrocket as well.

coarsequarterly

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
If i have an extra grand i would definitely invest in gold, gold is always promising and provides a guarantee of better returns.

11C1P

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
If i have an extra grand i would definitely invest in gold, gold is always promising and provides a guarantee of better returns.
I knew some girls like that back in high school, always promising, and me thinking I had a guarantee of better returns on my investment in dinner and a movie. Just like the markets, bitches LIE!