Gold price analysis tools, charts, tables

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Slightly O/T, but not much. Here is some info some of you may like!

kitco.com has a calculator (near the top center of their home page) that will tell you how much of gold's price change was due to movement in the US$ and how much was due to normal trading. Of interest TODAY is that gold went UP if you discount the dollar going up so much. Yes up!

24hgold.com (note the "h" in there) has at the bottom of their home page a little widget that calculates eBay premium for Gold Eagles (and other PM products) vs. the paper price. This is a very IMPERFECT widget, but does throw off a signal when the premiums for physical gold go up vs. paper.

Last edited:
I just spent 10 minutes searching to find that finviz site (wanted to find the year performance chart they offer). Came here to post it so I'd be able to find it again easily and DCRB had already posted it. Now I know. Love their charts:

fut_image.ashx

Back
Top Bottom