Gray Man - Staying off the gov's radar

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score

Vanishing Act: Staying Off the Government’s Radar During Disasters & Times of Crisis​

In a time of never-ending surveillance, Big Brother mandates, and non-stop government efforts to squelch our founding values and freedoms, staying off the government’s radar and breaking free from the grid has never been more critical – that is especially true during times of crisis or disasters. While many in this country still sadly place their faith and life in the government’s hands, relying on them to help them with every part of their lives – even during the good times – these choices are going to come back to bite a great many people in the ass when things go wrong!

For those who fail to prepare, believing government agencies like FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) are going to come riding to the rescue, let me remind you of a stark reality – the government’s track record in disaster response leaves is not only bad but in many cases it can be deadly. Instead of providing effective aid, their involvement often ushers in waves of bureaucratic red tape, overzealous emergency managers, and wannabe tyrants who despise our freedoms – usually making a bad situation even worse.

On top of that, the financial strains faced by FEMA cast a shadow over their ability to meet the needs of the people during times of crisis. As preppers, we understand the need to be self-reliant rather than placing our trust in government handouts that may never materialize.

If you are serious about preparedness and self-reliance, we believe it is critical to remain invisible to government agencies during disasters, mainly focusing on FEMA and law enforcement. While this may sound counterintuitive for some, we live in a time where government officials, political appointees, and activists are becoming a growing threat to how we live.

Full article:

Yes it is interesting, but it references in its subject index, much more.

Just at random, I found a chapter referenced to "selecting a bug-out vehicle" and there was nothing in that long article there.

Obviously, the subjects all go so deep, that a book could scarcely cover them.

And equally obvious, a prepper has to first, be realistic - he's not going to be riding around in an armored bulldozer or a Hummer with bulletproof glass. His best bet is cammis, and good shoes, IMO.

But I'd love to hear these ideas explored. ESPECIALLY since the gubbermint has thrown a wild card in the deck - these eight million invaders. If the coastal utopias burn, the invaders are going to sack Flyover Country, especially if there's Fuddrel troops to ensure a safe sacking for them.

I do think the Gov has some capabilities but certainly many are overstated. They always say they can do a lot of shit that in reality is nothing more than scare tactics.
Where's all the Biden emails from all the scandals? Only in Hunters laptop? Nothing else was gathered up by all the spy agencies over all those years? There must be a gazillion emails between hunter and all his hookers and coke dealers. Not to mention all the relatives he was banging.
Where's all of Hillaries emails? Oh she destroyed them and had a separate server so she just bypassed all the intelligence agencies???
How about all this stuff on Menendez. Never came to light until his ol lady sold some gold shortly after filing BK?

Remember the 300 million boondoggle that we call Obamacare website? 300 million to build a website that didn't really work? How fucking complicated was that to build? My guess is they spent 20 million on it and split up the rest of the money.

So, I have no idea what the capabilities really are but even if they collected every bit of data on everyone what good is it? Do they have 300 million people going through each persons shit?

Don't confuse willful obfuscation (covering-up) with incompetence. If they really wanted those emails out, they'd be out instantly.

The Deep State LOVES Biden - because he's completely out of it, and the Deep State is doing what it wants. And they're INSANE - mostly from their myopic insularity, never dealing with real people, having serious conversations with people who DON'T think Endless War is kewel, world government is wonderful, and Klaus is God.

I would not want to test their capabilities. Eventually they will fail, because they don't generate wealth, they consume it...and the Fiat Printing Game is in its last stages. But a lot of proles can die while we mince gaily off the cliff of collapse.

Back
Top Bottom