Greetings

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Welcome Marc!

What to do, hmm... Here are some ideas:

1) Buy some gold right now!
2) Tell us why...
3) If you buy silver or platinum, fill us in.
4) Look around some of the threads and chip in some comments.
5) "Survival Stuff" is OK too, many of us are heavily armed, smile,,,
6) Finally, expertise in niches is almost always very welcome, new info and all...

We're a friendly bunch, not like ZH's "Fight Club".

Hi Marc, welcome to the forum. :wave:

What to do.... what to do... we are a community with some shared interests and very different backgrounds and perspectives. It's a nice place to relax and talk. Cheers.

Hmm.......Canadian spelling perhaps.....maybe French?

Anyhow, welcome to the madhouse. Did you bring any beer?

I guess it is SOP so I can post and be regaled. :clap:

Marc

heh

wouldn't that be the answer to 'how you were activated' ?

I guess I was trying to establish what brought you to PMB and inspired you to sign up ....

Fight club is really a reference to the Zero Hedge website.
Collectively I suspect we check it out most days.
The commenters can be vicious towards each other and the authors of articles.

Any comments about boats, here or at any other site that understands the role of precious metals, is a reference to what we were doing when we 'lost' our lifes savings when the feds turn up demanding we hand it over.

If I'm stating the obvious here its because I don't know how far you are in your journey of trying to make sense of the world. :cheers:

heh

Any comments about boats, here or at any other site that understands the role of precious metals, is a reference to what we were doing when we 'lost' our lifes savings when the feds turn up demanding we hand it over.

I thought we were talking about these.

Bring on the conversation Marc! We're all like minded folks here and have a singular focus on PM's. We also welcome newbies with a lot of attention. Pay us no mind Brother, just slip in, put the beer in the fridge on the back porch and dive right in the the conversation. If you're of a mind to, order some damn pizza, 'cause the Bug didn't and I could sure use some. Pepperoni with sausage please.

Thanks.......in advance.

We're glad to have you!

Public Discussion Boards, in some ways, are not unlike the RestRoomWalls along our nation's highways where you will likely find IdleBabble, Hooey, AssortedGraffitti and etc.

For a GoodTime call: 1-800-xxx-xxxx

Marc

Most of the pussies I know prefer wine and that's quite fine with me. ;)

It's funny when I was a kid my parents would let me have a sip of wine here and there, and when we went out for pizza my old man would let me sip the foam off the top of his beer, and of course I would "accidentally" have a sip of beer sneak by. When I got into my teens I couldn't stand beer or wine, even some the best of both I tried while stationed in Germany. I'll stick to my crown royal, and the occasional long island tea.

Back
Top Bottom